When We Are Closed
Please do not call between 18:30 and 08:00, unless you are in urgent need of medical advice or attention. If you do ring, your call will be automatically diverted to the Nottingham Emergency Medical Service, who will deal with the problem.
In a medical emergency, please call 999
Other Sources of Help
NHS 111 offers telephone advice 24 hours per day.
NHS Urgent Care Centre
Located at Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham, NG2 4LA. Telephone: (0115) 883 8500
The Urgent Care Centre is open every day of the year, including weekends and bank holidays, between 7am and 9pm. You do not need an appointment. This is for urgent but non-life threatening health problems. Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Urgent health conditions include:
- Minor burns or scalds
- Minor head injuries with no loss of consciousness
- Skin infections or animal bites
- Suspected broken bones, sprains and strains
- Eye infections or minor eye injuries
- Open wounds or cuts that may require stitches
For more information please contact NHS Nottingham CCG Patient Experience Team on (0115) 883 9570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and/or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Protected Learning Time
We will be closed from 12:00pm on the following dates:
- September 17th, October 15th and November 19th 2019.
- January 21st, February 11th and March 10th 2020.