Our practice nurses, who are all practice nurse specialists, can advise you on a wide range of health problems. For example; general health checks; coronary heart disease; asthma; diabetes; COPD; blood pressure; travel and contraceptive advice. All over 75s are offered an annual health check, with a practice nurse. They also carry out blood tests; removal of stitches; dressing of wounds; vaccinations; immunisations; cervical smear tests; ECGs; and ear syringing.
The nurses run a variety of clinics, together with doctors:
- Baby Clinic Tuesday, by appointment only or Thursday, drop in 13:30 - 15:00
- Diabetic Clinic By appointment
- Anti-Coagulation Clinic By appointment
- Minor Operations Wednesday morning,, by appointment
- Family Planning Wednesday, drop in 16:30 - 18:00